Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hex Map Tiles Intro.

Hello Table Top Crowd.

So I have drawn all these hex tiles for my world building project, but I am not sure what to do with them ...
Would it interest any of you if I used this blog to share some of them?

How about a daily update, something like "Hex of the Day"? There is enough content for a few months. 
Anyways, here´s some samples for you. 
Please let me know if this is interesting and/or useful.




Please note that the hex tiles are shared under the CC-NC-SA 3.0 license

If you decide to take use of these recourses, do as you wish, as long as you don´t make any money from it – and remember to give me credit.

If you are an evil capitalist shark with intentions of making this into a sellable product, feel free to contact me, but don´t get your hopes up.  

Ink182

7 comments:

  1. Please do post more of these! I'd love to see a lot more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ! Please do. I like those illustrations a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic. Please post all of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of Carcasonne Hunters & Gatherers. Very nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete